Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to attach a handhold to the A-pillar on my '99 powerstroke, I found some on E-B, however they are all for the passenger side, and the hand holds don't interchange, so my question is: Is there anyone on here that has found or perhaps has an xtra hand hold and plastic cover that is for the Driver side A-pillar ?
laying around that you want to part with? I assume the plastic trim piece is the same on all the earlier f 250's or maybe all up to 2020?
If you do have one for the driver's side I will be happy to buy it from you within reason.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
I PUT ONE ON MY 2001.....I BOUGHT A HANDLE AND TRIM PIECE FROM A 2003.....DRILLED THE HOLES.....PUT IN THE NUTSERTS.....AND IT WORKS JUST FINE.....

IT WAS NOT A HARD JOB.....YOU JUST NEED SHARP DRILL BITS.....AND ONLY USE THE CORRECT SIZE DRILL BITS.....

LOOK FOR TRUCKS THAT ARE PARTING OUT IN YOUR AREA.....2003.....2004.....AND 2005 SHOULD HAVE THE HANDLE ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I PUT ONE ON MY 2001.....I BOUGHT A HANDLE AND TRIM PIECE FROM A 2003.....DRILLED THE HOLES.....PUT IN THE NUTSERTS.....AND IT WORKS JUST FINE.....

IT WAS NOT A HARD JOB.....YOU JUST NEED SHARP DRILL BITS.....AND ONLY USE THE CORRECT SIZE DRILL BITS.....

LOOK FOR TRUCKS THAT ARE PARTING OUT IN YOUR AREA.....2003.....2004.....AND 2005 SHOULD HAVE THE HANDLE ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE.....
Thanks, there's a few parting out but they have already been pretty much depleted. Amazing how you can sell from every bolt to body for the Ford f250 in parts!

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
YEAH.....EVERY PART SELLS ON PICKUP TRUCKS.....MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE SALVAGE YARDS ALWAYS PAY MORE FOR PICKUPS BECAUSE THEY SELL "EVERY SINGLE" PART OFF OF THEM.....

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
YOU CAN TRY LKQ THE BIGGEST SALVAGE YARD IN THE COUNTRY.....THEY HAVE A WEBSITE.....AND THEY WILL SHIP.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts