Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says, looking for these ASAP, cash in hand!

Parts are for an 04 f250 4x4 CC diesel with an 9" lift

Carrier bearing drop for 2 piece rear driveshaft (9" lift)
Sway bar drop bracket (9" lift)
Adjustable trac bar

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir, let's make this truck nice and comfortable!

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
Thank you sir, let's make this truck nice and comfortable!
No problem I'm with on the nice and comfortable I've been debating on lowering mine back down to get a smoother ride and sell my 40's and going to something alittle more reasonably priced think of going back to 20's on 36 inch MTZ's

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
If you have a 9" lift you need:
Longer front DS
A double CV DS not a carrier bearing shim kit.

Cary
I have a 10 inch and yes I got the Frt DS lengthened but as far as a double CV for the rear its not needed most kits you either buy the shims separate or fab your own I used I believe it was either a 2 or 2 1/2 solid piece of steel to shim and have had no problems or worn out CV joints been this way for over 40,000 miles

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My front shaft is extended, the rear 2 piece is fine up to bigger than a 10" so I just need the shims. This lift's been on the truck for awhile, these are just a few things I need.

Ordered the adjustable track bar today from fabtech, getting the carrier from a local dealer next week, just need some sway bar drops, and I want some resivor shocks!

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
My front shaft is extended, the rear 2 piece is fine up to bigger than a 10" so I just need the shims. This lift's been on the truck for awhile, these are just a few things I need.

Ordered the adjustable track bar today from fabtech, getting the carrier from a local dealer next week, just need some sway bar drops, and I want some resivor shocks!
Check with 4wheelparts thats were I got my drop sway bar end links when I went from 6 to 10 inches think they were only like 50 to 60 bucks for the set with bushings and all.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Check with 4wheelparts thats were I got my drop sway bar end links when I went from 6 to 10 inches think they were only like 50 to 60 bucks for the set with bushings and all.
Gonna call them first thing monday and see what they can do for me, thanks.

Also, I was just reading everything in your sig, and your truck is effing SICK, those are the tires I want!. :thumb:

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
Thanks man and yeah the Toyo's are one of the best riding tires I've ever had and for a Mud tire wear and ride good this is my second set of them but are to pricely. Thats only of the reasons I'm wanting to go back a little smaller and save big time on tires.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man and yeah the Toyo's are one of the best riding tires I've ever had and for a Mud tire wear and ride good this is my second set of them but are to pricely. Thats only of the reasons I'm wanting to go back a little smaller and save big time on tires.
Yeah, hmm. Give ya my 9" lift, 20's and 38's plus a little cash for your lift/rims/tires, my tires are almost new ;)

haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts