Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to looking for a 99-03 front bumper again. Got plenty of money for one right now. Will also look at a used ranch hand that may need repainted or some slight metal work. If not too far away, I could make a road trip for the bumper.

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
I have a 99 bumper that Im gonna be taking off shortly. If your interested, make me an offer. The lower plastic valance part was painted white by the previous owner. If you want it to be perfect it will need to be stripped and repainted or replaced.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 99 bumper that Im gonna be taking off shortly. If your interested, make me an offer. The lower plastic valance part was painted white by the previous owner. If you want it to be perfect it will need to be stripped and repainted or replaced.
Let me know. I'd really like to get it before the 21st. Painting it is no problem. I do body work.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump bump bump!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To the top!!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
I still have mine....

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Current guys offer is 150 plus shipping. Where are you located? He's in AZ and he said shipping would be 161 dollars.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Michigan, Southwest where abouts in ohio are you?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have family in grand rapids. If you want a good price for it, I could make a trip for it. I'm in cincinnati.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts