Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a new truck sometime this summer. body and interior needs to be in good shape, needs to be reliable. auto trans preferred (the woman will be driving too.) havent taught her how to drive stick yet! need something stock (ish) so i can build my way. something around 5g preffered. and i know they are out there. seen plenty, they just wont be around when im ready to buy. need cheap cuz buying another vehicle too and limited budget right now. i prefer the truck to be black or metallic blue like my reg cab in photos, grey interior! prefer a 1997 over a 1996, but flexible. email pics and as much info as possible to [email protected]. much appreciated!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Mines for sale around your price range but red interior and built already

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im interested! need to see some pics and need all info! your avatar is hard to see, but looks like a nice truck. i got approval from the boss for white too! email to [email protected]. email me and we can talk

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice truck wollffy. A little over my price range though. I'm lookin around the 5g area. Lookin for a builder. Thanks and keep em comin

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumpin it up. Would be interested in a black f250 crew 4x4 xlt stroker if anyone has one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts