Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of looking, its been almost a year of looking for the right truck, and people are either asking 20 grand or they are trying to sell me a beat up truck. Looking for a 7.3 with a zf-6. I prefer ECSB but it honestly doesnt matter much. SRW is preferred, but I'd deal with a dually too. Need a truck that isnt trashed, and need to be reliable. I'm a college student so I cant be rebuilding the truck all the time. I cant even find the right truck in texas... maybe I'm too picky. :doh:

Let me know what you have. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Has to be 4x4 of course

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Those 7.3's with the 6-speed can be hard to find... not many people want to get rid of 'em! Took nearly 4 months to find mine. I'll certainly be driving it till the wheels fall off! :woot:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have 2000 ecsb srw that is white and in very good condition. I would let it go for 16,500 has new 35/12.5/20 trail grapplers and just had ball joints tie rod ends and unit bearings done in the front end. 180,000 miles. leveling kit with block in the rear.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I could get you a 2000 f250 7.3 zf6 4x4 reg cab long bed but the body is pretty rough on it and has around 318k miles but rust is slim to none.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could get you a 2000 f250 7.3 zf6 4x4 reg cab long bed but the body is pretty rough on it and has around 318k miles but rust is slim to none.
thanks man... i think id have to pass on it though. :thumb:

·
Registered
400 Posts
thanks man... i think id have to pass on it though. :thumb:
RCLB, black, 210k miles, zf-6, don't know all the details on it. Think he wants 8grand for it, I can get more details if our interested.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is it in decent shape? i really dont want a RC but I couldnt pass up a deal..

·
Registered
400 Posts
It's a 2000 f350. 211000 on it 6 speed standard. Dp tuner chip 6 stage on the fly intake valair cluch alot of new **** will explain if ya come look at it Needs a new leaf in the rear but it's still drivable and it needs a axle seal
8 obo

This is what he sent me, It's been a while but he baby's that truck and it looks good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts