Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just recently sold my 2002 7.3L for a 2006 6.0L and looking to boost up it's performance. So I am looking for someone who is interested in selling their EDGE Juice Platinum w/Attitude for a reasonable price. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.... :icon_ford:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want the safety features that Edge has like the turbo timer. This feature prolongs turbo life by allowing the truck to run after shut-off for a predetermined time or until a specific EGT is reached. Plus some of the other features like the automatic defueling to prevent excessive EGT, boost and transmissions slip; cold-engine protection.

I am not going to be drag racing my truck, since it is my daily driver and my tow vehicle. Can SCT's Xcal do these? Plus I like having the monitor there with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why Edge? Go SCT Xcal3, the power is night and day. I've had both.
Ok, after doing further reading/searches, I think that maybe the SCT Xcal3 is the way to go. Now, do I get a used one and have it custom tuned or by a new one with custom tunes? If used, does anyone have one for sale? :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts