Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just recently sold my 2002 7.3L for a 2006 6.0L and looking to boost up it's performance. So I am looking for someone who is interested in selling their EDGE Juice Platinum w/Attitude for a reasonable price. Please let me know if you have one for sale. Thanks.... :icon_ford:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Why Edge? Go SCT Xcal3, the power is night and day. I've had both.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want the safety features that Edge has like the turbo timer. This feature prolongs turbo life by allowing the truck to run after shut-off for a predetermined time or until a specific EGT is reached. Plus some of the other features like the automatic defueling to prevent excessive EGT, boost and transmissions slip; cold-engine protection.

I am not going to be drag racing my truck, since it is my daily driver and my tow vehicle. Can SCT's Xcal do these? Plus I like having the monitor there with it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why Edge? Go SCT Xcal3, the power is night and day. I've had both.
Ok, after doing further reading/searches, I think that maybe the SCT Xcal3 is the way to go. Now, do I get a used one and have it custom tuned or by a new one with custom tunes? If used, does anyone have one for sale? :thumb:

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
The Xcal has those safety features. I'm not sure about the delayed shutdown. I would contact DJ's or Innovative and tell the them what you want your safety parameters to be. These guys are awesome tuners and they can keep it as safe as you want while giving you much better power.
Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.