Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a ZF 5 laying around? I have the 47... This is in my daily driver and it has a cracked case, syncros going out.. etc etc...better to have one with a good case. Let me know what you got! Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a ZF 6 speed setting here in my shop the only difference I am told in the 2 trannys is the 6 speed has 1 more lower gear then the 5 speed ..the tranny has 106,000 miles on it and is solid and shifts good and tight. I am asking 1050.00 for the tranny and cooler lines shipping is extra.. If this will work for you let me know Kevin 918-706-1925 or [email protected]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a ZF 6 speed setting here in my shop the only difference I am told in the 2 trannys is the 6 speed has 1 more lower gear then the 5 speed ..the tranny has 106,000 miles on it and is solid and shifts good and tight. I am asking 1050.00 for the tranny and cooler lines shipping is extra.. If this will work for you let me know Kevin 918-706-1925 or [email protected]
let me look into this a little bit... if its a direct swap i might get on it. Thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts