Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a set of 44's on a 17" wheel? I dont care how wide they are. I am looking for used that are still in good shape but also who makes a 44? I found super swampers, and traxxus but they are pricey. any input would be great, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
310 Posts
those grapplers for 22's or 20's and if they 22's, u wanna sell them?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
look into pitbull. they make the rocker which is pretty BA! and a pretty decent price.....gorgeous truck btw
Everywhere i look online i cant find anyone that makes up to 44" size. Or if they do then they dont advertise it for some reason. but i will definitely look into the pitbulls. Thanks by the way.

·
Registered
64 Posts
ill talk to my buddy for you, he has some 44s and they were off his 77 f250 with a huge lift. he has to run 38s now bc IL is really hard on bumper ht and he got a lot of tickets. ill talk to him and let you know rim size. i think theyre for 16s but hopefully im wrong lol

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill talk to my buddy for you, he has some 44s and they were off his 77 f250 with a huge lift. he has to run 38s now bc IL is really hard on bumper ht and he got a lot of tickets. ill talk to him and let you know rim size. i think theyre for 16s but hopefully im wrong lol
Thanks man i appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.