Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock 1995 f-350 i am wanting to make it a dually looking for dually flares and 8 to 10 lug adapters to bolt 22.5 big truck wheels on it. also looking for cowl hood billet grille clear lights, bumpers, let me know what you got.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I might consider working a trade with you because I want to switch to a SRW. Send me some details on your truck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 95long wheel base 350 single wheel. has 267-70-16 tires on it that are close to new. I want to change to a dually because I pull a horse trailor long distances with four horses and I think it would be much safer and efficient with dualls. I really just need the fenders, spacers. I have a new set of 22.5 big truck wheels to go on it because im a diesel technician and got them cheap and they have huge load rating and will last forever on this light truck. The only other thing I really need is the ten lug adapters, but tell me what kind of trade you have in mind and maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
The truck in my sig. I can send you some more pics if you like. If you go for the larger wheels be sure the adapters are actually tow rated. Many are just decorative. The goods ones are between $800 - $1000. I thought about switching to a set of super singles and after talking to a few folks I decided against it. I was told they will kill my fuel economy and could cause me to be undergeared for any real loads.

I would be interested in yours depending on mileage and condition also I need at least an extended cab. I don't really like automatics in anything older than a '99. I would definitely think you should step up to the dually regardless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts