Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I think the cheapest pump you are going to find would be this one from Northern Tool, for 200

Tuthill Fuel Transfer Pump — 12 Volt DC, 13 GPM, Model# SD1202NT | DC Powered Pumps | Northern Tool + Equipment

And off the previous website here is some filters,
Fuel Filters (Cim-Tek, Petro Clear, Viking Housings and More)

you would just have to run the lines/filters yourself, that would put you just at over 200, that's about the lowest I can come up with, I'd have to do a little harder searching.

·
Registered
281 Posts
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,...for all your help so far...
No prob, I'm a little bored right now so I had some time to do some searching.

·
Banned
3,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can spend a little money on this project,...because I have an unlimited supply of jet fuel,....after alot of reading, and researching,..all I have to do is,....make sure I filter it for any possible water suspended in the fuel,...and then add 2-3 quarts of 2 cycle oil per tank.....

So...after the intial cost of the nozzle/pump kit...it'll cost me $8 to fill my tank..

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
thats sounds like an awesome deal man ! ! ! I had never heard of that

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
electric oil pumps

I just got the fr1604 for pumping veggie oil. it comes with 15 feet of hose and a nozzle. its pretty quiet too.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I can spend a little money on this project,...because I have an unlimited supply of jet fuel,....after alot of reading, and researching,..all I have to do is,....make sure I filter it for any possible water suspended in the fuel,...and then add 2-3 quarts of 2 cycle oil per tank.....

So...after the intial cost of the nozzle/pump kit...it'll cost me $8 to fill my tank..
unlimited? DANG that is sweet! who did you have to kill or satisfy for that hookup?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
that is a chance i am willing to take :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
well thats no fun, i did not even get to know the secret plan! o well.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
hey try ebay

1 - 20 of 20 Posts