Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a stockish CC/SC, LB or SB ok. Must be automatic, SRW, 4x4. Mileage 60k-120k. Looking to spend under $25k, but will stretch to $30k for the right '08.

If you're got a 6.0 for sale I'm interested if the EGR and head studs have been done.

I'm going to tow horses with it. I'm not interested in open exhausts, aftermarket wheels, chrome, lift kits, brush bars, or mudder tires. Gooseneck hitch and air bags would be nice. I'm in PA.

Dave

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Take a look at my truck. It has 9000 (no typeo) original miles on the truck and the motor (an 04.5 6.0 was just built by diesel nut motor sports) is a fresh build. Wanna spend to 30K, check this out. Former show truck. Has a 5k stereo sys too.
Pictures by Family4disney - Photobucket

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm looking for a stockish .............. I'm not interested in open exhausts, aftermarket wheels, chrome, lift kits, brush bars, or mudder tires. Gooseneck hitch and air bags would be nice. I'm in PA.

Dave

Take a look at my truck. It has 9000 (no typeo) original miles on the truck and the motor (an 04.5 6.0 was just built by diesel nut motor sports) is a fresh build. Wanna spend to 30K, check this out. Former show truck. Has a 5k stereo sys too.
Pictures by Family4disney - Photobucket
Nice reading comprehension. :rofl:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
:hijack: Hello from another WV Stroker! [/hijack]

:backtotopic: :bump:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Please tell............................. details

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
08 F-250, longbed ext cab 4x4. White with XL trim with power nothing and vinyl seats and floor. 28k miles, $26,000. Perfect for horse hauling.

I like the remaining warranty and low miles, kinda wish the extended cabs were just 3" longer and the rear seat wasn't so low. I might try to retrofit with some used power door locks and windows. Definitely going to keep an eye out for airbags and power extending mirrors.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
very nice......gotta love that...make some good HP with it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts