Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy a used black Xl grille for the 08-10 model years. anyone have one out there? my price range is 80-100 shipped. pm me or text 1-440-637-7763.
located in northeast ohio

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
I have one i bought to paint, but decided not to. i bought it for 125 bucks though. So price range would be a little off. You would also have to find out if there is a greyhound shipping location close to you, because that is the cheapest way to ship large items. Probably cost 20 to 25 bucks to ship it. It has a small crack somewhere on it. ive actually never even opened the box to look at it. ive had it over a year.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one i bought to paint, but decided not to. i bought it for 125 bucks though. So price range would be a little off. You would also have to find out if there is a greyhound shipping location close to you, because that is the cheapest way to ship large items. Probably cost 20 to 25 bucks to ship it. It has a small crack somewhere on it. ive actually never even opened the box to look at it. ive had it over a year.
thanks for the offer but im trying to get a really crappy used one for cheap because im painting it and cutting it up to put a mesh grille in it anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts