Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 05 to 07 f250 or 350 single wheel. Must be crew cab and must be short bed preferably white silver or black in color wanting leather interior its not a must though. I would prefer a studded and deleted truck but at least has to be deleted! studs are not a must

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No more than 20k unless I find a truck that I really like

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
check out the 05 Harley i just posted... its blue...but... might be what you need ! thanks for looking

Scot
So your very first post on this forum is your for sale ad trying to sell your truck? And the second is telling someone to go look at it? Why not introduce yourself first before just coming here to sell all your stuff? You would probably have a better outcome on your for sale ad.

Op mines not "up" for sale but everything is for sale for the right price. Check out my build thread in my link and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
7 Posts
1st post

thanks for your opinion... the truth is,, i wish i had known about this forum a long time ago.... i just found out about it...... and yes...i am selling my truck. I realize that may be considered a party foul on this forum...but no disrespect intended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts