Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a set of front King Ranch seats and the console! If anyone knows where a wrecked truck might be that the seats are in great shape I would appreciate it! Id like to find the whole set from a single truck if possible! Are the rear captains in the king ranch the exact same as the fronts?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I know of a full set out of a 08 KR. Quad buckets with the center consoles.... Its a tad pricey though....

·
Registered
699 Posts
how much does the interior usually run 2-3k?

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know of a full set out of a 08 KR. Quad buckets with the center consoles.... Its a tad pricey though....
I just want the fronts with the console and I would give a decent price depending on where its at and the shape its in!

Have you seen the price of a aftermarket seat?

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I sent him a message so we will see if he will split any of it up.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damnt he wont part with just the Front seats!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looking for the same seats here, pm me any info.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would also take a set from a 2008-2009 if you can find them.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I know these are both available from the guy I got mine from. If you need his information, give me a PM.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know these are both available from the guy I got mine from. If you need his information, give me a PM.

Do you think he will sell just the fronts for a truck?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I doubt it... are you looking for a King Ranch Interior specifically or would you go with another color? I believe he has some fronts in medium stone... I'll check with him and see what else he has... keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
djbp, you in Nederland? Beaumont here. Have a pic of your truck?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I took this with my cell phone last week. I was finishing washing it. My brother/n/law is a pretty good photographer, so when we get some time we are headed downtown PA and to the river to get some better shots. (For the Signature) I got inspiration from Jessie's Pictures from MBRP.

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Looks good man. Nice to see someone else local running ICON. If you're wanting to take pics, there are some pretty cool places in downtown Beaumont. Some of the old warehouses, old train terminals, places like that.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
:popcorn2:

Interested in a king ranch interior set of my truck.......

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
Its not that great.
really??? so, I would be better off just keeping the leather that I have in there??

Whats not so great about the king ranch interior??

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
really??? so, I would be better off just keeping the leather that I have in there??

Whats not so great about the king ranch interior??
The only thing I really like about it is the strength. Other than that it scratches very easily, wears out very easily and when it gets wet it stays wet. It also looks very very nice when new but over time it starts to look bad.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I doubt it... are you looking for a King Ranch Interior specifically or would you go with another color? I believe he has some fronts in medium stone... I'll check with him and see what else he has... keep you posted.
I need either the King Ranch Fronts or the Tan Fronts. I would love a set of fronts out of a 08-09 with the console in tan.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts