Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freaking pile up in Pittsburgh. I hit my breaks and was FINE until I got bumped by the car behind me. Darnit!

Either way, I am taking it for an estamate to Ford tomorrow. Do you think there is an issue leaving the tune on it or should I put it back to stock before I go.

Only damage is front bumper. Some fins on the trans cooler look bad but no leaks.

Thoughts.

Attachments

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
That sucks. A similar situation happened to me but I got "bumped" by a peterbilt on I-40 in Knoxville. Luckily I didn't hit the car in front of me though.

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sucks. A similar situation happened to me but I got "bumped" by a peterbilt on I-40 in Knoxville. Luckily I didn't hit the car in front of me though.
Yea, I didnt think I was going to but when I got bumped, I could feel the ABS kick an and then..... bam. If I didnt have ABS I would have been fine.

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
sorry to hear about ur mishap, i wouldnt worry about the tunes just for an estimate. i would tell your agent if the pay for a nice ranch hand bumper you could possibly save them some money on repairs in the future, incase of another accident, or deer. or unless they would believe a replacement bumper cost $1200.00:hehe:

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry to hear about ur mishap, i wouldnt worry about the tunes just for an estimate. i would tell your agent if the pay for a nice ranch hand bumper you could possibly save them some money on repairs in the future, incase of another accident, or deer. or unless they would believe a replacement bumper cost $1200.00:hehe:

I know! I thought about all this......... Anyone have a linky to your favorite bumper?

·
Premium Member
1,682 Posts
I know! I thought about all this......... Anyone have a linky to your favorite bumper?
if it works please advise me of your agent and if they write in W.V. lol

ranchhand.com
warn.com
ironbullbumpers.com
topguncustomz.com
thats just a few i can think of, theres plenty more suppliers, not sure which is better.

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
hey if they replace the bumper and or grill, ill pay you for the grill and the top bumper pad if its not in bad shape

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey if they replace the bumper and or grill, ill pay you for the grill and the top bumper pad if its not in bad shape
Something crazy.... my dad got hit in his 03 on Sunday. Cracked grill and fubar bumper. If he doesnt want this stuff, its all you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts