1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
546 Posts
sweet, only thing i dont care for is the grill, and its quiet, but im sure after a year or so a dpf delete will be on the shelves and ready to go, and the tuners will start working their magic!

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
That transmission and dash are enough to sell me on it!! I dont even care how the engine works out haha... it bound to be great though

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Wow this is the first time I have really seen what the body is going to look like and it is UGLY well shouldnt say ugly but it looks wayyyyy to much like a chevy or gmc front end :dunno: The 6.4 grew on me but I really dont think 6.7 will at all :( Sorry for the negative input on :ford: but just my opinion

·
Registered
334 Posts
wow im upgading as soon as they come out

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Is it me or does it appear to be basically the same bed, cab as the 99+ trucks? Looks like a interior revamp and new front sheetmetal...... I'd get one if they prove to be more reliable than the past two engines.... Especially if they can get them into the 12s with tuning alone..... Woohoo

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
They might still tweek the front end, like they did with the camaros

·
Registered
314 Posts
i like them for the most part but i dont know about the fog lights in the bumper like that. i always liked how the superduty had kinda hidden fog lights if you know what i mean.. they look kinda like an f150 front bumper... and the new gagues are sweet

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
i want one haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.