Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Would you like me to post non-Ford diesel articles?

• No Way! This is a FORD site, keep the other stuff to yourself!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Yes, I am interested in all things diesel even if it isn't a Ford product!

Votes: 32 97.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would like me to post non-Ford diesel articles that I think you guys would like.

Let me know what you think...

Chris

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
yes

this post was too short...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An example might be a fun article like this one featuring a Nitro powered RC Monster Truck!

Tell me what you think.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
I know there are some members that don't drive powerstrokes so i think i would work. Just as long as you don't tell them how to go faster:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
An example might be a fun article like this one featuring a Nitro powered RC Monster Truck!

Tell me what you think.

Chris
Now dangit, your costing me money!
I gotta have one of these...wonder if i can find one in a dually CC long bed?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure you could build it!:doh: But I don't think anyone builds one...:dunno:

They are a blast and my son and I need to drive ours more often but we don't have the time... and when we do, there always seems to be something else that takes the priority.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
they have several bodies for these things. You can get a f-250 body or a f-650 body as well.

(or like me and run with a hemi cuda body..... :lol:)

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
they have several bodies for these things. You can get a f-250 body or a f-650 body as well.

(or like me and run with a hemi cuda body..... :lol:)
i have been online looking for a F-250 diesel but all i have found is chevy gas...have any links?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have been online looking for a F-250 diesel but all i have found is chevy gas...have any links?
Hs a link to ProLine Racing they have several awesome bodies!!!

The one in my article was from them...

Pro-Line - Ford F-250 Crew Cab - 2008

It is an addictive and Very fun Hobby!!!!

By the way the nitro engines ARE 2-stroke diesel engines and smoke is good in Nitro RC!!!:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
awesome article keep posting all things diesel

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Post em' up Chris - all diesels are all good! Keeps us knowledgable on the competition.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It would be super awesome if it could pour black smoke. Is it running nitromethane mix w/ diesel?
I am not sure what the fuel components are but I know the basics are some kind of oil, a % mix of nitromethane 10, 20 and 30% are common and whatever base they use, I doubt it is diesel. The smoke from them is generally blue/gray and can be very think at times if you are running very rich.

They are technically a diesel not due to the fuel but due to the fact that they are a compression ignition engine with a glow plug not an ignition system and a spark plug.:doh:

NX even makes nitrous oxide kits for them and they do work and they are fun to use!!! The nitrous doesn't greatly improve the top speed but it does make it accellerate faster and harder! It is definately a noticable difference!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Lets see it!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts