Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Screager,

I talked to them on the phone and it did not seem like they were willing to negotiate at all. I test drove an 06' last night at another dealership. When I stepped on the gas, the turbo did not kick in til about 30 mph, with the pedal all the way to the floor mat. I told the salesman and he drove it as well. Same thing happened to him. He wanted to get his manager to drive it so we went back to the dealership. Manager drove it and it perfectly fine, so I hopped in and drove it again. Sure enough the turbo whistled and worked like a charm. Trying to negotiate they wouldnt budge $300. Walked away

·
Registered
184 Posts
Before I went to North Texas Truck Stop I ran a Oasis on a couple of their trucks and it was scary, one truck started having problems @ 50k miles. The couple i drove had about 125k.

There's a guy in Houston that has a few trucks for sale, I forgot who it was tho. I test drove a couple of his then found mine local.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don’t get a 6.0 or 6.4. Both garbage, you can make them fast and bulletproof but that will make the break down quicker. I had a 6.4, biggest mistake ever. My friend bought a brand new 6.0 when they came out. First year it was in the shop 6 times. 7.3 is a win win. 6.7 is next but nothing better than the 7.3

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Any chance you noticed the post is 11 years old? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Also apparently you don't understand "bulletproof"

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I've never seen someone so bent on joining just to post their useless 2 cents.

Reactions: bismic

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
:ROFLMAO:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts