Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dove in this mornin and decided to change up my side vent colors, I was tired of the nasty red inserts. After I painted mine my buddy Sak decided to do his the same. The inserts are different colors but the old chrome parts are the same. This cost a wopping $20.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice truck southtexas! I really like them wheels. I'm just trying to picture what that style would look like on my truck. And also what size lift do you have?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The dually is mine.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Those I posted above on the simulation are XD Black Monster.

Really wanting the load rating before deciding. While they should be OK I have been looking at rims for a while and have found that there are many out there rated as low as 1400 to 2500 lbs.

I also need the Max PSI rating.

·
Registered
139 Posts
the vents looks cool.... I don't like the red either it loos faded.. nice idea

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheap, quick, and very easy. Took us about an hour for both trucks. It looks a lot better in the sunlight, there's a nice glossy finish on them.

G

·
Those I posted above on the simulation are XD Black Monster.

Really wanting the load rating before deciding. While they should be OK I have been looking at rims for a while and have found that there are many out there rated as low as 1400 to 2500 lbs.

I also need the Max PSI rating.
Sorry I should have specified more clearly, I meant the 250 in the orig pic. But I found them there KMC XD Balzac's.

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It looks nice but did you ever consider removing the pink inserts (face it....that's what they are) and doing them in a completely separate color? I think that'd look really cool.

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i took my off a couple of weeks ago and did the rattle can treatment to them(after i got the guts to pop them loose) made it look like a whole new truck....my girlfiend even noticed without me pointing it out to her :thumb:

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
The blue truck is mine. The rims are XD series Blazac's 20x10, with the beadlock ring. Its got a 2.5 DR lift and 35x12.5 Toyo Mt's

1 - 20 of 37 Posts