Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guise, got my 11' about a week ago and took it on a road trip to Florida. Got back last night, came out this morning and it won't start? What is wrong with my 6.7?

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
NO idea. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
You must have run outta fairy dust....

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
436 Posts
Go refill your urea bag man, i hear that everyone is having problems out of them.

About like the EGR coolers on the 6.0

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts
I fill mine up everytime I fuel up the truck.

My county has urea pumps right next to the diesel pumps.

Very convenient :thumb:

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
ok, so none of you are actualy telling the truth right? cause the 6.7 Scorpions wont be out till spring....

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,018 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
ok, so none of you are actualy telling the truth right? cause the 6.7 Scorpions wont be out till spring....
Yeah complete truth. My 6.7 is riding rough I think because of my tuner called "the scorpion stinger" was pushing it around 800hp :woot:, and I've been racing guys all week.

I probably just blew my EGR cooler :rofl:

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
well, try your head stud removal kit. I heard they get a whole lot more coolant flow with that! hahahaha

·
All-Right Hauling & Trans
1,262 Posts
Hey guise, got my 11' about a week ago and took it on a road trip to Florida. Got back last night, came out this morning and it won't start? What is wrong with my 6.7?
I don't know why all these guys are getting off topic... aren't you still under warranty? Do you have roadside assistance? have them tow it to the dealer you bought it from... that's crazy it won't start.. did you check to make sure it has batteries in it?

I'M KIDDING!!! The '11s have a "Low Blinker Fluid Shut Off Sensor"... all you need to do is turn the headlights on before turning the key, that will override the LBFSOS.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
moved this.. no one has a 6.7L yet. keep the crud outta the new 6.7 forums..

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
dang rob, always gotta be a pooper. Just kidding bro! hahaha

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
My 6.7 Keeps on blowing out the powervalves on the front and rear carb. I also keep blowing up MSD boxes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts