Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man all you country boys are lucky, you got people who can respect a loud smoke blowing, CB antenna wearing Diesel truck! Over here in the city/suburbs alls i get is dirty looks

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i live in the country and it is nice to have people on your side but i also go to school in lincoln ne and i live in a pretty ritzy part of lincoln on the weekends and they are give me dirty looks and yell at me i just laught and turn up the smoke it is fun for me

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha i here ya thea guy,nothing better then driving in the city and making people dissapear

·
Premium Member
4,937 Posts
I love living in the country, I wouldn't live anywhere else, but its fun to drive to the city and smoke some ricers:nate:

·
Registered
481 Posts
I love living in the country, I wouldn't live anywhere else, but its fun to drive to the city and smoke some ricers:nate:
Haha same here.

joelucci, you should move to idaho, its country all around and city in small isolated areas

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well, even though i live in the city....im reppin all you country boys out here, pick up truck chippewa work boots, and my mossy oak cap all the way, nothing better then a rack hanging out the bed of your truck end of november, pissing off the city ****

·
Registered
2,391 Posts

Ha Ha same here..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah they give u dirty looks but in the back of there minds their going i wish i had a awsome truck like that. I live in the city and hate it just waiting to get back to the country but even in the county the city fokes have all the cb's and big grill gaurds.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
pretenders i tell you you can always tell the real from the fake when it comes down to helping a buddy out of the ditch or driving over 5 mph when it rains in the country

1 - 9 of 9 Posts