1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
you can also buy a moon visor they have the 5 lights and look really sharp

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
I find those visors make a ton of wind noise and usually rattle after time... adding cab lights is actually easy..

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I LOVE my cab lights!!! One of the things.... I just dig 'em I dunno what it is. Cab lights are so bada$$. But not GM those look stupid.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Maybe you and I can get a TWO FOR ONE PRICE installed :nod:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Maybe you and I can get a TWO FOR ONE PRICE installed :nod:
Hey Lloyd I wanna put 'em on mine too. Maybe we could both get a set and work on them together.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
Myself and Maintain both did our own and posted pics on how to do it .. It wasnt that bad of a job.. If ya were closer Id help ya do a set

·
Premium Member
11,881 Posts
Myself and Maintain both did our own and posted pics on how to do it .. It wasnt that bad of a job.. If ya were closer Id help ya do a set
I payed a body shop $125 to do mine. Didn't feel like drilling and cutting holes in the cab, + if they screwed it up it would be on their dime.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
I installed my own. Got a ford OEM kit off ebay, 5 lights and the wiring harness for about $85 shipped IIRC. Theres a website I used for the directions on how to do it as well.

Motoman's Madness

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what did you find to be the hardest part of the install?

shu873, thanks for postin that write up, it doesn't look like it will be as hard of a job as I thought

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
what did you find to be the hardest part of the install?

shu873, thanks for postin that write up, it doesn't look like it will be as hard of a job as I thought
honestly the hardest part was reaching the center of the roof I ended up kneeling on the base of the windshield and cowl being careful not to crack the glass

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Hey Lloyd I wanna put 'em on mine too. Maybe we could both get a set and work on them together.:thumb:
Sounds like a game plan:thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeah ive got the 02 and iam thinkin cab lightes would looks good with it

·
Registered
55 Posts
you will love them!!!

they make the truck look 10x better IMO.

·
Registered
804 Posts
too bad i have an obs!!
my ford dealer only has the harness but no lights?!?!?

anyone know where i can get lights from?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts