Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to hook power into for when you turn your dome light on in your truck and or open the door. Either way is fine. Im going to be hooking in some recon bed rail lighting for inside the bed of my truck. Any info would be great. If not i guess ill have to use one of my upfitter switches for this. I would rather use the dome light button though!

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
I need to hook power into for when you turn your dome light on in your truck and or open the door. Either way is fine. Im going to be hooking in some recon bed rail lighting for inside the bed of my truck. Any info would be great. If not i guess ill have to use one of my upfitter switches for this. I would rather use the dome light button though!
im not sure on the 08's but on previous years its on the passenger side kick panel... a black with blue stripe going through it.. its wear i taped into mine for the Recon door sills

-Raul

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Green with blue strip (-) its located behind the headlight switch

1 - 3 of 3 Posts