Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck did not come with fog lights, so I am adding them. But to make things difficult I don't want to add a switch for them. I would like to power them with a relay that is spliced into my driving lights. That way whenever I turn my driving lights on, the fogs will come on too. I just need to know what wire to splice into! Help!

I took a picture of the wiring harness from my switch if it helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i would also be willing to use them as they were intended by pulling out the switch with the fog light option. since my truck never cam with fogs how would i get the switch with fog option, and would the wiring already be set up or would i still have to run my own wires to the fog lights?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just wondering if you ever got this working? I don't have fog lights but I want to buy them. Is there a factory wiring harness already there for the fogs (down at the bumper somewhere) or do u need to wire them separately? I don't have the pull out switch so I was just going to either buy one and hope that wiring is there (hoping I can just buy the pull out switch and plug it in), or wire to headlights on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts