Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 f250, im wondering if they make the winter grill cover for the OBS truck.. ive seen these on a lot of newer trucks but never a OBS... anyone know where i can find them?

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
They make em'. I don't know where to get them though........ Sorry

I've seen plenty of OBS trucks in AK with them though. They're plastic inserts that pop into the spaces of the stock grill.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Alaska Tend and Tarp

Last year I saw questions like this and this is what was being reccomended. I don't have one, and have never delt with them, but it sounds good.

·
back to business
3,551 Posts
AK tent & tarp is a first class shop.

I have no personal experiance with their grill cover, but their arctic oven is oh so sweet.

Great customer service and GREAT products

·
Transmission or Injectors
743 Posts
If you want something simple, I took the grille out (4 screws on top and one in the middle on the face) and put a piece of tin betweek the grill and the frame infront of the rad. Then reinstalled the grille. Its clean and you dont have to drill and mount any snaps on the grill

·
Registered
274 Posts
you can still get the winter covers at most auto shops... I got mine at canadian tire. Its just a fake leater front looks fine for winter. I was looking for the plastic pop in pc's but everyone told me they are not made for the 95. I see them everyware so next time im going to ask for them on a 96 or newer. I know a few people that just bought them for that year

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
you can still get the winter covers at most auto shops... I got mine at canadian tire. Its just a fake leater front looks fine for winter. I was looking for the plastic pop in pc's but everyone told me they are not made for the 95. I see them everyware so next time im going to ask for them on a 96 or newer. I know a few people that just bought them for that year
Lund stopped making them for our trucks.

·
Electrical Ogre
12,276 Posts
Are you talking about the plastic pop in ones?
Yeah, the pop in plastic sections called ColdFront for the winter and ScreenFront for summer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts