Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats the deal, bib or no bib.

My old 6.0 needs and loves the bib when the ambient temp dips below 10F above.

But with my new 6.7, I'm not seeing anyone else in my area rocking the bib. Does the new 6.7 heat up that much quicker than my old 6.7?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
What is a bib

·
Banned
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, grille cover.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I haven’t seen any winterfront covers for the newer generation (11+) trucks that are OEM. I had one on my 6.4 that was a Ford OEM part.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Wait until the wife orders something from Amazon. They ship out winterfront covers for free with every order placed.

All I ever get are steel cutting templates. Good thing I’m in TX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: HeavyAssault

·
Registered
402 Posts
What is a bib
Sold—2002 F350 7.3 4x4 SRW CCLB. GTP38R, PIS 175/80 injectors, Sam Wyse Stage 2 Trans, 6.0 cooler, Banks Intercooler, 4" Turbo back Exhaust, PHP tuned TS 6 position chip, CNC 4 Line feed, HPOP and HPX Lines. International bellowed up pipes. AFE Stage 2 Intake w/ Dry filter. Banks exhaust brake and smart lock. Hutch/Harpoon mod, 910 Valve springs, Billet intake plenums. Firestone airbags. Trailready full guard front bumper. PIAA Driving and Fog lights. Micky Thompson Wheels.

Reading your sold signature, I noticed your old truck has almost every thing (and more) that my '02 has except mine is a dually. Would you mind if I asked what your price was? Feel first to send me a private message. I'm in no way planning on selling my truck, just curious as to what you got for it. Currently mine has 217K on the odometer.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Sold—2002 F350 7.3 4x4 SRW CCLB. GTP38R, PIS 175/80 injectors, Sam Wyse Stage 2 Trans, 6.0 cooler, Banks Intercooler, 4" Turbo back Exhaust, PHP tuned TS 6 position chip, CNC 4 Line feed, HPOP and HPX Lines. International bellowed up pipes. AFE Stage 2 Intake w/ Dry filter. Banks exhaust brake and smart lock. Hutch/Harpoon mod, 910 Valve springs, Billet intake plenums. Firestone airbags. Trailready full guard front bumper. PIAA Driving and Fog lights. Micky Thompson Wheels.

Reading your sold signature, I noticed your old truck has almost every thing (and more) that my '02 has except mine is a dually. Would you mind if I asked what your price was? Feel first to send me a private message. I'm in no way planning on selling my truck, just curious as to what you got for it. Currently mine has 217K on the odometer.
$13500. May of been able to get more if i held out but figured it was a fair price.

·
Registered
402 Posts
$13500. May of been able to get more if i held out but figured it was a fair price.
Thanks, I plan on keeping mine til my son gets it after I leave this earth.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts