Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 F-250 4 wheel drive. I dont want to go to high with it because i do use it in refinerys and such to work out of. But the stock 31inch tires just look to small on the body. Can i fit 33inch tires on it without a lift?

Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
yeah i had 285-75-16 witch i think are 33's on my truck when it was stock here is a pic

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yes they will

·
Registered
578 Posts
My stock tires on my 20's measure just about 34 inches so you will have no problems.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm running 35's and have no rubbing and i'm stock. You will have no problem at all :thumb:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Running 325/65/18's here and no problems...basically a 35/13.50/18.

Rubs just a hair in certain spots, but overall, no probs.

Should be some pics on here if you search under my username.

Thanks.

·
Registered
634 Posts
man no kidding?? that is great to hear!
Yeah I was surprised as well. I was skeptical when I first saw them before they put them on the truck.

Even the guy that ordered them for me said he didn't think they'd fit...haha. :rofl:

But, after putting one on the front and turning the wheels, everything looked good.

They're ProComp Xtreme ATs by the way...don't know if I included that in my earlier post. Great tire, looks good, performs good...been real happy with them.

Good luck!

·
Registered
299 Posts
My other truck is a f250 cc 2wd no lift and I run 285's (33")also. No problem

·
Registered
29 Posts
I too am running 35's No Rubbing!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Check out my gallery i have some pics of the wheel wells. It will give you an idea about clearance. My truck is at stock height.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I run LT 305/70R16 - essentially a 33x12.50x16 tire. No rubbing at all - and I have the older leaf spring front - even less clearance but still clear!

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
33's on my stock f250 2wd

·
Registered
4,546 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Could you please post a picture of your tire/wheels on truck, I too am considering that same size.
My camera is in the shop getting fixed/replaced so it may take a bit, but I will get you some pics as soon as I can. They should come from the factory as an option. I am running the stock 17 lariat wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts