Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing new tires and was thinking about 295/75/16 toyo at. I was wondering if they will fit on my stock 02 wheels. Sorry if this has been covered several times.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Yes they will fit I'm running 285/75/16 on my 05 stock rims and on my 96 stock rims with no problems

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have Toyo At 2's in the 295's on my stock 16's now. They fit great and won't rub at full lock. I do have a leveling kit, so on a stock truck they may rub the fender and/or bumper a little bit though.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here ya go..

Hope this helps. Let me know if there is any other pictures you would like to see.

·
Registered
43 Posts
No, thats why I went with this size. I had 315/75/16 on here before, and they would rub the leaf springs at full lock. With the 295's their narrow enough they dont rub anything, and they are the tallest tire I could get without getting new wheels.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm really happy with the way they fit. Like I said earlier I'm running a 2" icon mini spring pack and a 4" rear block. The back of the truck is still about 2 1/2 to 3" higher than the front so when I tow trailers it should still sit right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.