Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 F250. The Instrument Bezel on the dash finally disintegrated when i was trying to fix the Lighter plug. I have been gluing and patching for years, but this time it was akin to "ashes to Ashes & Dust to Dust! lol

I was looking for a "New" OEM or New After Market Bezel but have not found anything. If you have a source please let me know.

In the mean time i found an Excursion Bezel from the same year and it looks really close and is in good shape.
* Question is --- Will This fit the F250?

Thanks,

Tim

· Registered
455 Posts
all of my research has pretty much told me, that if it fits the F-250, it will fit on my '02 Excursion.

a few unique items here and there, but the majority is the same.

I just bought a "new to me" Dash panel from a F-250 Eddie Bauer and it is identical to my Excursion, except for the fancy trim... mine is the crappy gray navy plastic stuff.

Reactions: Ken Morgan

· Registered
87 Posts
all of my research has pretty much told me, that if it fits the F-250, it will fit on my '02 Excursion.

a few unique items here and there, but the majority is the same.

I just bought a "new to me" Dash panel from a F-250 Eddie Bauer and it is identical to my Excursion, except for the fancy trim... mine is the crappy gray navy plastic stuff.
thanks John! Now i just need to find a sand or tan colored dash bezel with no damage... offering top dollar plus shipping folks, do not let your sphincters' get to tight people... there is money to be made.

· Registered
455 Posts
Reactions: Ken Morgan

· Registered
87 Posts
Dash-1

DASH 2

DASH 3

DASH 4

I use Search Tempest when looking for stuff

great links brother unfortunately all i have checked offer no whipping to military bases. most folks think its difficult so they refuse to ship to a base... given time I will find someone... however in the tie being... any power stroke org folks want to make a few bucks? would rather deal with a forum member than an unknown.

· Registered
455 Posts
pick what you want, and message me for details

1 - 7 of 7 Posts