Do the 37's if you are going with the Carli lift. The BMF 18's will work great with those tires and that lift.Ok Now time for the fun stuff. Time to start making a list of things to do to the truck (Gonna have to save up a few bucks before any of this will happen)
I really like the BMF rims specifically the Novakane's. I'm wanting to go with the 18"'s.
Now for tires. I want to go with the Toyo Open Country M-T either 37x13.50R18 or 35x12.50R18
A couple of questions:
1) Whats the largest size i can get away with with no lift or level kit?
2) Would these tires work on the 18" Novakane rims?
3) I would like to get 37's because I will be throwing in a lift.
Now Onto the Lift
Im looking at getting the Carlli Suspension kits Performance 2.0 system or The Back Country 2.0.
Couple of questions,
1) What is the difference between the two? From what I read (Which I could be interpreting completely wrong which wouldn't surprise me) Is the Back Country kit is for the more aggressive off-road?
2) Carli has the air bags for the dodge any idea when the FOrd versions would be out? I want the bags for when my back end is loaded down.
3) If Carli isn't coming out with them within the next 6 months (Won't need them till spring time) is there another way to get the air bags for a lifter truck? I was looking at the Firestone and Air lift bags. They both offer spacers for lifted trucks. Would they work?
And the last one. THank you for reading this far. Love the help a noobie can get
Well My truck will see alot of snow and salt.Do the 37's if you are going with the Carli lift. The BMF 18's will work great with those tires and that lift.
The ride and the performance between those 2 kits are almost the same since they both use the same valving. The backcountry kit is less expensive since the shocks are mass produced fro Carli by Bilstein and the have rubber bushings instead of rod ends for mounting. This makes them maintenance free and helps slightly with the ride. The Performance 2.0 kit uses hand built 7100's that although the cosmetic finish holds up better to winter environment will require more maintenance over they years on a truck that spends alot of time in rain,snow,salt...............
Carli's new Ford Long Travel air bags kits should be ready in a few weeks if all goes as planned.:woot: