Great Video Marty

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
Ha Ha i think the video lasted a little over 5 minutes

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
i almost bought a wicked wheel, but had heard contradicting stories about if it were better than the factory wheel, it seems by the dyno numbers it doesnt make any difference in horsepower

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shane stated it sounded different and the boost came on quicker... but no seat of the pants difference.

Dyno #'s show no difference... sooooooooooooo

It will help cure surge and that's all! LOL...

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
A HUGEThanks to Scuffy for hosting SSS, and installing my WW with everything else he had going on. I tell ya what, I know where his shop is now and I wont hesitate a damn bit to bust that 4 hour drive just so he can work on my truck should I need him. He is that good! THANKS SCUFFY! Also, Thanks to Marty for filming and posting the video. Great Job Marty!!

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Sweet Vid! Well that's cool no performance loss with the ww:woot:

·
Premium Member
9,392 Posts
A HUGEThanks to Scuffy for hosting SSS, and installing my WW with everything else he had going on. I tell ya what, I know where his shop is now and I wont hesitate a damn bit to bust that 4 hour drive just so he can work on my truck should I need him. He is that good! THANKS SCUFFY! Also, Thanks to Marty for filming and posting the video. Great Job Marty!!
was glad to see you again, any time you need anything let me know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts