Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Man I held on to a wicked wheel for about 4-5 months kinda dreadin the install. I am very lazy (kinda) :tard:well got to thinking last night and did a little research on the installation of that thing. Boy-o-boy was I surprised on how easy it was. The instructions said 5 hours, I did it in three and a half. this is a great link for the install: Powerstroke Mods and Maintenance :thumb:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
I got one ordered. Should be here somtime this week. Hopin its as easy as you say it was!

·
Registered
578 Posts
is that for 7.3 or 6.0?

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Man I held on to a wicked wheel for about 4-5 months kinda dreadin the install. I am very lazy (kinda) :tard:well got to thinking last night and did a little research on the installation of that thing. Boy-o-boy was I surprised on how easy it was. The instructions said 5 hours, I did it in three and a half. this is a great link for the install: Powerstroke Mods and Maintenance :thumb:
Congrats was it fun. Don't you just love that whistle.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
will that wheel fit a 97

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
will that wheel fit a 97
The OBS turbos have a wheel that is already like the Wicked Wheel. The WW wont fit the OBS turbo, and the WW mimics the OBS turbo, so you are already set. :thumb:

·
Registered
425 Posts
WOW that was quick and WOW who else thinks scuffy sounds exactly like larry the cable guy, damn hes awsome.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
The OBS turbos have a wheel that is already like the Wicked Wheel. The WW wont fit the OBS turbo, and the WW mimics the OBS turbo, so you are already set. :thumb:
No because I put a whicked wheel in mine. I always start off in 2nd gear (standard) and noticed a better off the line accelration. That was it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts