Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno: Just wondering why ever time I want to try to race someone either the gf is with me or I'm not able to get close enough to race anyone:doh: but I would of loved to raced this one car today.. even if I would have got my azz kicked that would of been all good:thumb: it was a car that isn't even in production yet (that I know of:confused:) I was heading down on 37 south going back home from work.. just cruising along and I noticed a nice hugger orange color coming up the north bound lane... what is it I think to my self:dunno: Mustang... NOPE Camaro..... NOPE the New Camaro...... Nope:doh: well take a guess what it was.............................................................................

it was a 6.1L Challenger SRT8:rockwoot: talk about a great looking car from the other side of the highway:bolt: I would have turned around and went after the thing but there was no median where I could turn around and give it a run:doh: but just wanted to share with yall what I wish was a kill on my part or the other car... :rod: I'm pretty sure they haven't came out in production yet... I can't wait to get really close to one of those things and look at them:thumb:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
We had one come in at our dealership. Pretty sweet looking car inside and out. I love the look even though its a dodge.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah me too... so I guess they are out already?? I knew it was coming out soon but not this soon

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i k now this is a ford site but i got to say i really like the new camaro thats going to come out and i reaaaaaly like the original 69 ......does anyone know the price tag there putting on the new camaro

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
i saw one priced in a magazine awhile back and i think it was in the mid 30's. but its sup[posed to have 400 hp right out of the box.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah the last I read... can't remeber where but should be around 450hp or 500hp:thumb:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i think im going to have to sell a kidney to get one ....they are so sweeeeeeet

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think im going to have to sell a kidney to get one ....they are so sweeeeeeet
:agree: but I would sell something else for that:hehe: but I would be willing to only part with one to get it:senile:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I saw a the dodge challenger last night at the the local porky's here in MN. I had a temporary plate on it so the must be for sale now. Back to the fifty's was going on at the fair grounds just up the road so every one and there mama was taking laps down the main drag. I saw some cars the i have only seen in magazines.

·
Premium Member
11,892 Posts
:dunno: Just wondering why ever time I want to try to race someone either the gf is with me or I'm not able to get close enough to race anyone:doh: but I would of loved to raced this one car today.. even if I would have got my azz kicked that would of been all good:thumb: it was a car that isn't even in production yet (that I know of:confused:) I was heading down on 37 south going back home from work.. just cruising along and I noticed a nice hugger orange color coming up the north bound lane... what is it I think to my self:dunno: Mustang... NOPE Camaro..... NOPE the New Camaro...... Nope:doh: well take a guess what it was.............................................................................

it was a 6.1L Challenger SRT8:rockwoot: talk about a great looking car from the other side of the highway:bolt: I would have turned around and went after the thing but there was no median where I could turn around and give it a run:doh: but just wanted to share with yall what I wish was a kill on my part or the other car... :rod: I'm pretty sure they haven't came out in production yet... I can't wait to get really close to one of those things and look at them:thumb:
They are in production. I saw one yesterday on a car hauler at the Community Chrysler dealership in Martinsville, In. They didn't get the car, but they are in production.

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool I can't wait to race one now....:thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts