Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pic is circling the net, but its the ridgeline stuck in the grass in front of the stealership...I knew it wasn't a real truck...but damn! :icon_ford:

·
Registered
157 Posts
HONduh:hehe:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Haha, i gotta show this to my uncle and explain to him why i bought an F250

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
:lol: stupid honda's those trucks if u wanna call them that are butt azz ugly...

·
Registered
10 Posts
What time does the tow truck arrive? That would be a good picture to post.

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
What time does the tow truck arrive? That would be a good picture to post.
Yeah, no kidding^.

What's the old saying......A picture is worth a thousand words.
Too funny,
Craig

·
Registered
352 Posts
I like to pick on Honda's as much as the next guy, but if that light truck is stuck in a mushy yard then any diesel 3/4 ton would sink out of sight. When it's that soft it doesn't matter how much power you have.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I like to pick on Honda's as much as the next guy, but if that light truck is stuck in a mushy yard then any diesel 3/4 ton would sink out of sight. When it's that soft it doesn't matter how much power you have.
I was kinda thinking the same thing, it may be the extra weight of the two kegs in the the trunk that is in the bed lol (check the pamphlet out)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Not a real truck?!

But it has underbed storage compartments for like your lipstick and stuff!

·
Registered
135 Posts
You know how I found out they weren't real trucks, when I pulled up behind one and it had two six foot ladders strapped to its roof.....

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
you shoulda gone home got your real truck and pulled that sob out that always makes a good pic, i got on at pismo one f350 pulling out a chevy1500 and a dodge 2500. the dodge tryed to pullout the chevy and got stuck so the ford came a pulled em both out

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts