Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new to this site. I've just purchased my 3rd F350. It's a 2005 F350 Lariat 4 door short box. I've noticed when I got home when I like through the bumper where the fog lights are it's missing that little radiator.. which i think is the power steering cooler? I could be wrong but is this missing or moved? This is my first 4 door and I'm confused

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,245 Posts
2 door or 4 door wouldnt impact the location of a power steering cooler.

follow the lines from the power steering pump.

·
Administrator
21,624 Posts
Seeing as this is your third truck, did you know the 05+ trucks have a "high mount" cooler?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seeing as this is your third truck, did you know the 05+ trucks have a "high mount" cooler?
No I did not know that! Also I do have power steering on my trucks So would that mean its located somewhere i don't know? Sorry if these questions are basic.. LOL

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,245 Posts
power steering pump also powers your brakes.

05 up the powersteering cooler is located at the top of the radiator.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
power steering pump also powers your brakes.

05 up the powersteering cooler is located at the top of the radiator.
Also What i find weird is on my two door 2005 f350 I have the power steering cooler rad the little one right in back of the fog lights. Am i confusing which Rad goes there?

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
Take a deeper look and you'll find it. Trust us, were not messing with you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Take a deeper look and you'll find it. Trust us, were not messing with you.
Yes I will look later today and get back to yall! I must have it since I have power steering and brakes... I just have find it ahah. Ill let yall know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts