Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanna let me park a vehicle at your house and drop me off at the cruise terminal LOL

I am going to be there in about 5 weeks and I hate leaving my vehicles at the terminal..

·
Registered
937 Posts
Im in orlando not sure if that will help??

·
Registered
24 Posts
im in sarasota. im about 40min form tampa and got a shop it could stay at . if ya want a hand just shoot me a pm.

Ed Griffin

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm in Tampa (Carrollwood area). Takes about 20 minutes (+/-) to get to the terminal from my place.

Be happy to help out. Send me a pm.

G

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hey, I'm in Tarpon Springs and you are more than welcome to leave your truck at my house. I've got a three car garage and a pretty large driveway in a very safe neighborhood under gun and key:nod:. Someone is always home at my house too since I've got my office there as well. I'm very familiar with the Channelside/Terminal area of Tampa as the Lightning play there.

Keep me posted. I look forward to helping out a fellow .org member.

--
Sergio Castillejo
President
Castillejo Computers

A+, Net+, MCSA, CCNA Certified

Ph: 727-946-8659
Email: [email protected]
:icon_ford:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Don't have the garage, but I do have plenty of parking. Kinda the same situation. Almost always someone home between the kids (adults) living at home, wife (retired) and my home office set up.

Damn!! Come to think of it, I need to get a beach place for some peace and quiet!:rofl::rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts