Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy's

The King Ranch has used up all the good life in the 37x13.50 Toyo's so it's time for some new shoes. Was hoping they'd last a little while longer as funds are tight right now and I don't have the coin to replace them with new Toyo's. Looking at the Super Swamper Radial SSR's, M-16's or the Pro-Comp Xtreme M/T's or A/T's. Best price I found so far was $1417 shipped for four SSR's. If anybody has a connection or knows where I might be able to get a good deal the info would be greatly appreciated. I think it's a friggin joke that Pro-Comp does the buy 3 get 1 deal but jacks up the per tire price to cover it!

Thanks In Advance Fella's

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Out of the tires you mentioned I would go with the ProComp Xtreme A/T's for $1268.97 for 18's and $1580.97 for 20's.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've heard good things about the M16's and they look real good.
37x13.50x18 for $1292.00
37x13.50x20 for $1496.00
Desertrat.com
located in Arizona.. I got a set of Interco trxxus M/T from them, and they still have the little rubber hairs on them after 3000 miles..
Gave me great shipping prices..
Give them a call..

·
Registered
235 Posts
I've never priced 37's but i priced ALOT of 35's and really the Pro-Comp deal usually ended up being the best deal. Cheaper than BFG A/T, Toyo M/T's, Wrangler M/T's, and Kumbo M/T's. I heard alot of good things about the XAT's plus they were the cheapest i found thats why i bought them. 4 Wheel Parts is also a local store for me so thats why it might be cheaper, no shipping charges....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely going with the Pro-Comp M/T's after all the research I've done. Really like the look and they're load rated E. Seems like everyone is about the same price (controlled by Pro Comp) but some guys have free shipping.

On a side note, for the hell of it I looked at what the same tire cost in a 17 and it was so much less that I can almost buy a whole wheel and tire package mounted and balanced for the same price as the 20" tires alone. I think I'm going to go that route and sell the 20" Moto Metals I have now.

Now that I've decided to go Pro Comp is there anybody out there cheaper than the next?

Thanks for all the replies fella's.

·
Registered
765 Posts
For Super Swamper call Interco directly, in Rayne, La. You wont get a better price at any shop. Im lucky enough to live about 15-20 min from them so I just drive there, really good people.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Pro Comp MT's are no different than a Maxxis Buckshot IMO. I know a couple people that got them and wernt impressed.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Also look into Hankook Dynapro MT's, nice tires for a great price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Decided to go with the full package and giving the Pro Comp M/T's a whirl. I'll post pics and a report card in a few weeks..... Wish I had gone with the 8" kit and could plunk on some 38's right now : )

I have a set of 4 Moto Metal 955's in chrome size 20x9 that will be for sale if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Decided to go with the full package and giving the Pro Comp M/T's a whirl. I'll post pics and a report card in a few weeks..... Wish I had gone with the 8" kit and could plunk on some 38's right now : )

I have a set of 4 Moto Metal 955's in chrome size 20x9 that will be for sale if anyone's interested.
ProComp and Toyo tires are the best IMO as far as durability and tread wear.:thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts