Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So use to be everyone saying buy from warren now everyone saying don't buy from him? Buddy of mine got warrens from dozers n has replaced 6 of the 8 I know everone says don't buy from dozers? How many ppl having bad luck with warren? So this leaves casserly as only other rep. Person to get injectors from ? Thanks all info and personal exp will help also I'm lookin for 190/100s

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
warren or casserly make great injectors. im going to go with warrens

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that's wat I thought before but there a lot of threads going up about all there bad injectors and ppl having trouble get the replacements I know casserly builds top notch 7.3 injectors hit what about for 6.0s

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see if I can find a link also my buddys ( personally seen all this) has had 6 of 8 go bad in less than 4 months there a thread on the nation or army can't REM but had to replace 4 and 2 of the new were bad out the box. It like a year or so when everyone said to replace ur head gaskets with black oynx n ounce I did everone n there brother were bashing them ha

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'll be dealing with warren over the winter.. even though his prices just went up accordingly to his website sighhh.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
But I've heard nothing but good about jesses injectors. You get what you pay for :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent a email few months ago and never got any response so idk what I'm going to do

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
I called Jesse a few weeks back and talked to him about getting my injectors rebuilt by him. He took the time to explain the process and turn around time and even said not to worry we will take care of you if something happens. He even has an option to get your 190's or what not built from brand new injectors. He is a good guy with a great product for much cheaper than most. I'm going with him when I get mine done.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I sent a email few months ago and never got any response so idk what I'm going to do
Pick up the phone. Enter the numbers; (814)-439-0218, hit send. Discuss what you want, need and ask any questions. Hang up. Drink beer and wait for injectors to show up. :hehe:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still u u run ur business by net should be able answer a simple email I would think I'm not doggin the guy or his product just herd mix reviews and wanted some up to date info

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I haven't seen any threads saying against buying Warren injectors. Had mine for a month and they are great. I ended up getting 155/30 and no issues. Like others said call him and he'll talk you through everything. Very nice and informative guy. I sent him mine first and I had them back in a week.:)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Just call him and talk to him. I'm sure he gets a million emails every day and it's hard to respond to them all. Everyone that I've talked to says he's a great guy to deal with :thumb:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Let's say you get warren injectors from XYZ diesel performance.
Does it say "warrens injectors" on each injector when you get them ?
Who's to say that XYZ isn't sending you out Mickey Mouse injectors ? Kinda like the MTW turbo and quickturd diesel fiasco ?
I would go straight to the source.

Joe

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Let's say you get warren injectors from XYZ diesel performance.
Does it say "warrens injectors" on each injector when you get them ?
Who's to say that XYZ isn't sending you out Mickey Mouse injectors ? Kinda like the MTW turbo and quickturd diesel fiasco ?
I would go straight to the source.

Joe
It says nothing on them......I just bought some and there are no markings on them at all.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He just mods/builds them so I wouldn't this they would have his name or size or what not on them does hr send flow bench test when u get injectors?

·
I win....
1,327 Posts
I would have bought my injectors back in Feb from Warren, but he was out of stock at the time, and I needed to get the truck up and running quickly.

I went with new Alliant Power injectors from Performance Machine Mfg.
Long story, and I wont blow it up public, but PM me if you need to hear about it.
Dont buy injectors from them.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes iv herd about them I can imagine ha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts