Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spartan has gone above and beyond my aspects. Im a sgt in the marine corps currently stationed on camp pendleton california. I bought a used 6.4l for me and my wife thinking it would get good gas mileage like my old 7.3l, but as we all know i was seeing some horrible numbers. I did what any broke marine would do and got on craigslist looking for a deal on a tuner to try and up my gas mileage. I found a pretty good deal on a spartan kit with tcm, dash daq, exhaust and intake. I had heard noithing but good things about spartan so i went ahead and gave it a shot. I sent the tcm to spartan to be reflashed. When i got it back, i installed it. After much frusteration loading tunes, spartan had informed me it was a stock job 1 tcm. The deal on craigslist was to good to be true and i was high and dry. I leave monday to begin a build up for my next deployment to afghanistan and my wife will be using the vehicle to commute to school daily . Without even knowing my situation i got a call from mick at spartan diesel, who is a 20yr veteran himself, and he informed me how grateful they are for our military service members. He told me that they would send me a new spartan tcm for my truck at no cost!. Instantly i was shocked at how outgoing they were espically since i bought the spartan set used, they had gained no profit off of my purchase. They informed me they could get it to me asap and get my truck rolling. I coldnt believe it. Ive delt with alot of custimer service people before and generally after you buy the product, they could care lees about you. I will recomend spartan to my father for his buisness trucks, my brother for his land scaping trucks and anyone else i know that has a fleet of diesels. It gets better too, mick at spartan gave me his personal phone number incase i need help on the weekend or incase my wife has any problems with it while im gone. Real people are far and few and let me tell you there is a solid team working at spartan. From what ive seen in the few weeks ive delt with spartan their not selling a product,there selling products... Because weather youve ran one oftheir tuners or delt with their customer service, ur gonna be a returning spartan customer for life.

Semper fi

·
Registered
558 Posts
Wow that is high praise. I wish I had a 6.4 because that would end the H&S vs. Spartan debate immediately.
Thank you for your service!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
152 Posts
Great to hear!

Thank you for your service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts