Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for new injectors, nothing to crazy but definitly need more power.
Who should I buy from and who should I stay away from? I have heard good things about Swamp Donkey any idea how to get ahold of them. GOOGLE came up blank. Valve covers are off what else needs replacing while in there?
Thank you in advance, Ray

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Lets start by sharing with us what kind of truck you have... year, mods, chip, power goal, how much you want to spend. Until you tell us that its kind of a guessing game.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
if you take your injectors out and ship them to michigan, the diesel mech i deal with can drill out your stock ones. he did mine and gave it about 25 to 30 hp. thats on the 6.0 dont know if it works for the 7.3 i could ask him. oh and its a heck of alot cheaper.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MY apologies, I am new at this computer stuff. I have a early '99 7.3 with 4" exhaust,edge juice w/attitude. 5" lift 315/75. 115k miles,
I am looking for about 40 hp more and better mileage. I have 1 bad injector and had to pull valve covers to find it. I am looking for a reputable source to get them rebuilt/exchanged. Thank you, Ray

·
Registered
193 Posts
beans diesel performance, diesel inovations, black widow diesel, and dieselsite are who I use ..not sure where some of them get there work done..some are in house etc..
mostly performance injectors..I am sure others can get good ones too like raul...i just have never delt with them.

there is also two companies that have remans etc.. if you google diy injectors
i think dpp and rosewood.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i have had 3 sets done by jim at rosewoods diesel,hes great to deal with and i have had real good results from his injectors,go with stage 1s,it runs about 500.00 plus the cost to replace plugers if u have any bad

·
Registered
411 Posts
i have had 3 sets done by jim at rosewoods diesel,hes great to deal with and i have had real good results from his injectors,go with stage 1s,it runs about 500.00 plus the cost to replace plugers if u have any bad
I did a set of stage 2's and they are awesome.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I deal with swamps, they do injectors in house,and there right down the street:) They know there 7.3's,and thats what they specalize in...

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
Bean or Casserly.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have heard good things about beans too, a buddy of mine i work with is friends with him.... Beans seems like a really nice, stand up guy who nows his stuff.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the responses I will give them a call today, How can I get a hold of Swamps?
Ray

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
Talk to Jonathan or Dave. Don't waste your time with anyone else that answers. They have mild to wild and even OMG.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
where does one get casserly injectors? I hear alot of good things but dont know where to find them, or I should say I havent been able to find a website.

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts