Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another truck I've never had the pleasure of seeing. I just wanna see some pics of an early '94's engine bay. I had worked for a construction company that had a fleet of F-250 non-turbo IDIs that ranged from '91-'94. None were the early '94 IDI turbo. I've looked up & down the pre PowerStroke forums & haven't seen any pics of the mill.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump: Awwwwwwwwwwwww-NO! Please! Does anyone have pics of an early '94 IDI turbodiesel? If I don't see one, I may have to go back to the mothership empty handed!:(

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
we have one at my shop but i think it is an after market turbo. I will check with our modding guy and see if he added it or if it was stock. I can get pics today or tomorrow too

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we have one at my shop but i think it is an after market turbo. I will check with our modding guy and see if he added it or if it was stock. I can get pics today or tomorrow too
That'll be fine! The only things I could find for pics on Google are either computer animated, or modified to the teeth. An aftermarket turbo is fine I'm just dying to see one.

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
no prob. if I leave the house today (unlikely) I will stop by and get some. otherwise it'll be tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no prob. if I leave the house today (unlikely) I will stop by and get some. otherwise it'll be tomorrow.
I hear you on not leaving the house on a Sunday! It's 8:30pm here in RI, & I'm still in my pajamas! Can't wait to check the pics! Thanks 95and05.:thumb:

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
I forgot! I took my camera and forgot when I was at the shop to take the pic. camera is in the truck though so I will try to remember tomorrow. sorry

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
finally made it to the shop today and got 1 pic of the truck (hood closed) and my batteries died. don't give up on me yet I will get them.

·
Registered
719 Posts
My buddy drives one daily, just has a modded intake. I can get ya a picture tomorrow if I remember.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd just like to see 1. Just 1, please God 1!!!!:hehe:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can't take credit for the photography work. The guy I bought the truck from took them and sent them to me.

Glad they work for you!
They're awesome! Thanks Brickrocket.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
44 Posts
The turbo is behind the airbox. You can see it a little on the back left (rust color)
She's a beast for an old IDI
250 HP/ 510 Lbs TQ @ 13lbs boost
Howard

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The turbo is behind the airbox. You can see it a little on the back left (rust color)
She's a beast for an old IDI
250 HP/ 510 Lbs TQ @ 13lbs boost
Howard
Not bad @ all for an old girl! Thanks a lot, Howard!:thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts