Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How you guys doing? My name is Bayly Miley and I have a 1995 F-350 Extended cab duelly my mother gave me when I realized my 2001 Dodge Ram just wasn't enough. I use the truck for pulling my drift car around and hope to search the forumes to look for modifications and conversions to convert the truck to SVO and obtain better mpg. She has a 2005 6.0 crew cab and might even try and find few things that I can do to her ride. I'm a member of many other forums as well and hope to contribute whatever I can.

So here are the two trucks and a couple pics of my favorite hobby.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Very Nice! Welcome to the org! Hope you like it here. You seem to like anything that deals with cars and such, so I think you'll fit right in!!!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings and :ORG welcome: Bayly!

You're too far away. I am just a few miles from you. Good to see anonther local on here.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome to the ORG Bayly, nice dually ya got there!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I plan to sell the dodge which I have tons of lift for that I'm trying to sell as well. Then put a little bit of money into the duelly, rims, body and paint, some performance stuff and if I get the ball rolling on using oil maybe even daily it.

My GF works at the Longwood Bonefish, so it is good to see another local on here. I live over here off Goldenrod and University.

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!
Lucky You,,,,,that fat bottom gal looks sweet!!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
:ORG welcome: And I don't love 4.65/gallon or anywhere around it. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings and :ORG welcome: Bayly!

You're too far away. I am just a few miles from you. Good to see anonther local on here.
I meant to say you're not too far away. So much for proof reading.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
My GF works at the Longwood Bonefish, so it is good to see another local on here. I live over here off Goldenrod and University.
smokem must be your neighbor then. He lives in the Waterford area. Close enough right? LOL

My family and I love to go to that Bonefish. That's just a few minutes from my house.

Sounds like we may be getting closer to starting a Powerstroke Florida Chapter. We just need a few more folks.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
:welcome1:

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
:ORG welcome: Glad to have you around!

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:
Gotta love the price for the easiest fuel to make!!!
Just glad I'm not payin' for my haul truck ($400 a day would kill me)

·
Premium Member
14,491 Posts
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
:welcome2: to the org! By the way I rather pay 4.79 a gallon the more the better right? :lol2:

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
:welcome1: Welcome to the ORG.!

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
:welcome1: :welcome1: :ORG welcome:
you will get addicted to this site so be careful.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

1 - 20 of 33 Posts