Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been looking alot at MHT and BMF rims but there so damn pricey. I like the KMC revolvers and the moto metal 961's too. Who else makes a nice 20 x 10 rim in black?

·
Registered
104 Posts
kmc=garbage..lots of people have them and they crack, i had the monsters and the black started falling off of them...they look nice though

·
Registered
436 Posts
IMO, you can't beat the look of Mickey Thompson Classic IIs. They're now available in black. They're not overdone and go with any style truck. They may be too plain for some people though.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
I favor the XD line, or the newer "fuel offroad" has a great selection of lifted truck 20s and 22s, and they are very reasonable priced, can get all 4 for about $1000.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
IMO, you can't beat the look of Mickey Thompson Classic IIs. They're now available in black. They're not overdone and go with any style truck. They may be too plain for some people though.
Love these wheels but they just stopped making them in 18s..you can find them in some places but its hard to. Eagle has one that is very similar in an 18". The wheels nowadays look all nice but they dont last at all. Im in the market myself, for some new ones.

·
Registered
585 Posts
BMF. Love the deep dish. Stealth black.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
If only they made the 08 20" wheels with a better (0) offset :doh:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Moto metal 961's are sick, don't see those around often.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts