Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few trucks around the forum with white ford emblems and black lettering. Does anyone know where I can get these? I'm not interested at this point in doing layovers. Thank you.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Check this guy out, he can paint them any color combo you want. Not sure if this is exactly what your looking for but this is what I had bought for my truck and I love them. They are made of aluminum and go completly overr the factory emblems. I used a shot of silicone to hold them on and I love them. Would def put them on another truck.

Ford f-150/Edge/Ranger> 9"x3.5"CUSTOM "TAILGATE Emblem"BLACK",Many other colors | eBay

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Check this guy out, he can paint them any color combo you want. Not sure if this is exactly what your looking for but this is what I had bought for my truck and I love them. They are made of aluminum and go completly overr the factory emblems. I used a shot of silicone to hold them on and I love them. Would def put them on another truck.

Ford f-150/Edge/Ranger> 9"x3.5"CUSTOM "TAILGATE Emblem"BLACK",Many other colors | eBay
Thanks for the link, I think I'm ordering a red one :thumb:

·
Registered
139 Posts
No problemo! The emblems are good quality. He did take probably 2 weeks before he even shipped them out but he had to paint them and let them cure etc. He even sent me an extra emblem because it took him longer than he expected it to take.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I sent him a message, And he answered my questions. Think I'm gonna order tomorrow!

·
Registered
130 Posts
is there an e-mail address to send this guy a message? i dont have an ebay account and just wanted to email him, but couldnt find one on the ebay listing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts