Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a fuel system so the truck needs more air. Im thinking about picking up a turbo from a member on here and its a LIPD 62/14. Will it work well with my 205's or do i need a bigger turbo? Also ive never heard of LIPD (long island performace diesel) are their turbos any good? What turbo is comparable to a 62/14?

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
IF your running 205's your gonna need at least a 64mm turbo size.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
might be interested in parting with my stage 2 vgt with phat shaft guts and compressor whee. Will support 600hp and works great with my 190cc inj.....no smoke at all. I may wanna go non vgt

·
Registered
370 Posts
might be interested in parting with my stage 2 vgt with phat shaft guts and compressor whee. Will support 600hp and works great with my 190cc inj.....no smoke at all. I may wanna go non vgt
How much are you looking to get for your stage 2 ? Didn't you just put that turbo on?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
i did just put it on....and I think with my cam and set up i need the volume of air up top that this vgt can't give. Its a great turbo and runs excellent.......its a great turbo and will support a good size inj and runs great....... I am looking for something in the 1900 ball park.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts