Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fixing to do a EGR delete and a 4 inch down pipe. Up dated high pressure oil pump to branch tube fitting. Resealing injectors new down tubes and plugs. Looking for fuel mileage. Have installed the H&S in customer vehicles. How is the SCT?

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
SCT with custom tunes!!! FTW!!

For the 6.0, a SCT with custom tunes is the best option. Many custom tune writers/tunes to pick from and find what suites your driving habits and needs.

The H&S with canned tunes let you shift on the fly, but that can cause trans issues over time. If you go with the H&S with custom tunes, you lose the shift on fly ability, and currently there is only one person writting custom tunes for the H&S.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Buy the SCT and give Eric a call at innovative diesel let him set you up with a custom tune,and you will never look back!!!!!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
SCT SCT SCT.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The H&S I have installed were done with DPF deletes . The customers love them. Four mile to the gallon increase. I want reliability. The EGR valves run coal back through the motor, not to mention the failure rate of EGR coolers. I must have been doing something right over 200k with the original cooler.

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
6.0's don't have DPF.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The DPF deletes were on 6.4 and Dmax. The H&S on those do not require the temp probes to remain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts