Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious what levels of trucks have the letters on them, I know platinum and Harley Davidson do, but are there any others? I'm looking into mixing the letters to come up with a sweet word/name/phrase etc and would be helpful if I knew all the letters I had available in the same font/size

Thanks in advance!

I added a picture of what I'm looking for, I don't own that truck or that picture!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'm curious what levels of trucks have the letters on them, I know platinum and Harley Davidson do, but are there any others? I'm looking into mixing the letters to come up with a sweet word/name/phrase etc and would be helpful if I knew all the letters I had available in the same font/size

Thanks in advance!

I added a picture of what I'm looking for, I don't own that truck or that picture!
Just order whatever you want Chrome Letters - OEM Automotive 3D Chrome Lettering Kits, Badges, Decals, and Accessories for your Car, Truck, or SUV

Or you could just buy the Harley Davidson lettering from for ford and spell. " REAL DIVA "
Either way people will know its a fake.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just order whatever you want Chrome Letters - OEM Automotive 3D Chrome Lettering Kits, Badges, Decals, and Accessories for your Car, Truck, or SUV

Or you could just buy the Harley Davidson lettering from for ford and spell. " REAL DIVA "
Either way people will know its a fake.
:rofl:

But yea....I dunno. I love my truck as much as the next guy, but if its NOT a Harley Edition, or a Platinum or whatever else, I just couldnt get myself to plaster stickers on it to try and fool everyone else into thinking it is.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hybrid is a good one LOL

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Nobody calls it a scorpion engine anymore, that was a code name for its release, and would look retarded on the side of any truck. I vote forget about the letters. It's just a dumb idea

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was thinking of ordering platinum an Harley Davidson so I can spell overated, tuned mania, unleashed, head rush, tuned puma or something different

1 - 9 of 9 Posts