Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What soft roll up tonneau cover do you guys recommend? Does anyone have pics of them on their trucks? I'm looking for a low profile cover that doesnt stick that far up. Anyone have the Agricover tonnosport?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had a soft roll up cover (not sure of the make)...but i really didn't like it...it was a total PITA in the winter...if you leave it on all the time that would be ok...I was looking at getting a either a sectional folding one or a metal rolling one but they are pretty expensive

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
Any of the Agricover Acess units are great.

I personally have a truxedo lo pro on mine and love it

·
Registered
383 Posts
Not the same truck but mine is a Truxedo. After talking with my local supplier who sells many different brands he pointed me to the Truxedo. Best bang for the buck. Rails clamp on with six clamps took me 5 mins to install and removes just as quick if need be.

2,850 Posts
I have a Berlin snap cover on my truck. I can remove the whole thing in 5 minutes. I have had no problems with the snaps and It was only a little over $200.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pic...I'm torn between the Truxedo Lo Pro and the Access Tonnosport

·
Registered
74 Posts
On previous pickups i have had both the access cover and the ford snap cover. The ford cover was junk, the access cover was awesome.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have owned 4 Extang (2 snap and 2 Tuff - peel on/off type) and never had any issues with ant of them. I have an Under Cover lid on now...so far, so good! Comes with locks and an LED light inside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts