Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
562 Posts
well caught me just in time. i just graduated from Wyotech out of laramie wyoming. i will tell you its a good school to consider. they dont tech you about making the high power or all that. but they teach you the good basics on how to troubleshoot real good and really teach you the theory of diesel engines. if you want more info on living and the WINTERS let me know would be more then happy to tell you how it really works inside the doors not what the recruiter tells you

· Registered
562 Posts
well it was around 24K for the school i took the diesel core program and then there busniess managment program.

· Registered
562 Posts
just remeber man you get what you pay for. in wyo tech you have to remeber they have a very high job placement. you can also get your 608 and 609 certification. but just remeber you get what you pay for want the best got to pay for it

· Registered
562 Posts
broncrider, how long did it take you to find a job after graduating
i would have been hired after graduating at the local ford dealer. but i choose to move back for personal reasons. there is a lot of chances for you in what ever area you want to go to. just remeber no matter where you go you will still start at the bottom of the totum poll.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.